Green Ship Test & Certification Center
- MINI Distillation Analyzer
- Model name : MINIDIS ADXpert
- Nation : Austria
- Company : GRABNER INSTRUMENTS
|Location||Green Ship TCC, Fuel Quality Laboratory|
|Usage I||Distillation analyzer of marine fuel oils|
|Usage II||Cetane Index(CI) is derived from the data of distillation analysis|
- - The analyzer cover the atmospheric distillation of petroleum producing using a laboratory batch distillation unit to determine quantitatively the boiling ragne characteristics of such products as light and middle distilates.
※ The analyzer measures distillate fuels, it is not applicable quantities of residual material.
- - Standard Test Method
1) ISO 4264:2007 - Petroleum products - Calculation of cetane index of middle-distillate fuels by the four-variable equation
2) ASTM D86 - Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure